Sweet 16 parties are always memorable with Marlin DJs
As Hillary Duff says, it’s time to spread your wings and discover life. This is also a well known song from MTV’s hit show, “My Super Sweet 16.”
All the past hits and the hits you are hearing on today’s radio.
Places to Dance
The location of your dance is important. You need to have a large enough dance floor for all of your guests to dance on. Here is a list of great places to throw your Sweet 16 or any event:
- Hotel ballroom
- Party room in your local community center
- Party halls
- In the backyard
- A large space in the house (away from breakables!)
- Country Clubs
Lights Set the Mood
Setting the mood at the dance is very important. Every dramatic effect really contributes to the feel of the party, and the mood on the dance floor. Here are a few cool things you can consider getting for your dance floor:
- Spotlights – stage lighting is great for a sweet 16 dance. This is especially important for the father/daughter dance or any other very special dances during your party.
- Up Lighting – take your event from ordinary to extraordinary with Up Lighting effects including dance floor wash lights and personalized monograms.
- Disco ball – A disco ball is great for dramatic effect on the dance floor! You’ll have several colors flowing down on you throughout the night. Many clubs use disco balls on their dance floors.
- Strobe lights – these have the effect of flashing, freezing effects throughout the songs. It almost resembles when a camera is set to flash. It’s great to have during fast dances where everyone is “busting a move.”
- Fog machine – A fog machine gives out a fog effect on the dance floor. It looks really neat. (Must have venue approval)
- Save those memories with a Marlin Keepsake Booth.
For an unforgettable sweet sixteen party, check our availability